Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Break is over!!!!

Today was the first day back to school after spring break for 2 of my 3 kids and holy hell is it quiet around here!!!  I love my children but good lord I am so glad they went back to school today...and if last week is any indication of how this summer is going to be just kill me now lol.  My little lady has seemed kind of lost and bored without her brothers around but shes seemed to get back into the swing of things pretty quickly.  

I'm feeling a bit better today.  Still pretty swollen and all of the sudden I have a killer headache but other than that I'm ok.

It's that time of year again....time to start getting ready for our annual Jell-O party.  For those of you that dont know what that is, I fill a kiddie pool FULL of Jell-O and let the kids have at it.  It's insanely messy and tons of fun.  This is our 4th year and our 5th party and every year there are more kids, last year we had 12 so I am expecting more this year.  Translation, bigger pool and more Jell-O....last year it took me about 250 boxes so I am going to double it for this year.  Now I just have to work out how I am going to get all of it made and keep it gelled for 3 days while the rest of it sets up since I have lost 3 of the fridges that I have had every year.  *Sigh* the things we do for our children lol.  
Heres what last year's pool looked like when it was filled 

Well it's almost time for trouble to get picked up from school so I will leave it here for now.  As always comments are always welcome and please share my log with your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment