Wednesday, April 4, 2012

If I hear MOMMY one more time.....

Lets face it, as moms we all have those moments when we just want to run out the front door screaming and not look back.  I'll be the first to admit that I have those moments about once a day sometimes lol.  That's what I created this blog for, so I can sit down in the few moments of time I have and let it all out.  


A little about me, I'm 26, separated from my husband and I have 3 kids ages 8, 6 and 4 and one due in May.  I tend to be very outspoken and have a bit of a, weird? sense of humor.  I will say what everyone else is thinking but won't say, I will tell you EXACTLY what is on my mind and I don't really care if it offends you because if I had to say it, you needed to know it.  I curse a lot so if you don't like the use of some rather colorful language then you may not want to keep reading this.  Now, onto the real reason I am doing this....


I love my children more than anything in this world, even waffles, I would do anything for them, and I mean ANYTHING...but there are days that it gets to be a bit overwhelming.  From here on out I will be posting abut the daily things that go on around here, the good the bad the funny and all the in between.  So sit back and laugh, cry and scream with me.  Comments are always welcome and I would love to hear some of your mommy moments. 

1 comment:

  1. haha i love it.. this one and the other one.. ive said soo many things i never thought id have to say lol

    ReplyDelete