Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nothing major has been going on the past few days and I have been kinda busy so I haven't had a chance to post.

The boys got their report cards this week.  Super proud mommy!  My oldest got his first ever O and it was in history of all subjects!  My middle monster is on a D reading level which is past where he needs to be to go to 1st grade next year and he has brought it up from a B level last nine weeks!  My little princess got green at school both days and was oddly well behaved all week, not sure if her attitude has changed or if shes up to something lol.

It's hotter than hell today and in my preggo state I am not a happy person today.  Even with the windows open I feel like I am going to burst into flames any second. I'm sweating like a whore in church!  It seriously sucks but theres nothing I can do about it.

Went and looked at baby stuff this morning and I think I FINALLY found the outfit I want to bring this little soccer player home in.  I just need to get past spending $25 on an outfit he will only wear one time lol.  Other than that I looked around and priced some of the stuff I need to get still.  Holy shit  forgot how expensive babies are!!!

An update on the Ashton Fisher kid that wasn't going to be allowed to walk at his graduation:  The school board saw the petition of over 100,000 signatures and decided to let him walk!  Way to go Ashton!!!  Super happy for him :D

Honestly I don't have much else to say today but I promise as soon as I am not quite so miserable and grumpy I will post again.

As always comments are always welcome and encouraged and please share this with your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment