Monday, May 14, 2012

Today is my due date

Dear Unborn Son,
I am officially serving you an eviction notice. You have been growing inside of my womb for 9 months as of today and it is time for you to make your appearance. We all are anxiously awaiting your arrival. GET OUT OF ME!!!! If you are not here soon I will be forced to do things I do not want to do to make you come out. Make this easy on both of us and just come out.
Love,
Your grumpy, moody, swollen, tired, aching, waddling mommy


As you can see by the letter to my unborn child, I am still very pregnant.  I am due today and have no signs of labor as of yet.  *Sigh*  If I don't go into labor by Wednesday on my own my Dr is going to schedule me to be induced, which is NOT what I want.  I am going to refuse it for as long as possible because I don't want to go that route, but I know that there will come a time that I will have to do it if he decides to be stubborn.  I want him to come into this world in his own time.  Its easier on baby and mommy when there aren't so many interventions.  Anyways, ya'll say a prayer that I go into labor SOON please!  I have to get out of here and get some things done.  Hopefully I will be able to post my latest rant in a bit and maybe update you on all the other things that have been going on.


As always comments are always welcome and please share my page with your friends and follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment