Friday, June 29, 2012

This is how i know i need sleep...

As y'all know I have a beautiful bouncing baby boy who is now almost 7 weeks old. Man has time flown!  Well I'm sure everyone knows when you have a baby sleep is pretty much nonexistent. And I'm sure by now you have guessed that I am getting very little sleep. Actually I average between 1 and 3 hours in a 24 hour period. Which is no where near enough!  So here is how I have come to realize that I need more sleep.
Its currently 11:20 pm and I am exhausted but wide awake, those of you with kids will understand when I say that he has me on his sleep schedule. Well he's gone and thrown a wrench in the schedule and he's peacefully sleeping at the moment while I'm tossing and turning trying to get my eyes to stay shut. But that's not the point of this post. I got him to sleep tonight fairly easily and I decided my cleaning can wait until tomorrow so i finally ate my dinner(a peanutbutter and jelly if you care) and went to change into my jammies. This is,obviously, a nightly thing so you would think I would know how to get undressed and dressed again by now. I mean I am getting ready to turn twenty....four...ya...twenty four...again.  so i get my jammies out of the drawer and I take my shirt off only to realize that I've been wearing it inside out since this afternoon when we got home from the pool. No biggie I haven't been anywhere. Then I go to take my bra off and can't get it unhooked!  What the hell?!  So i take my arms out of it and spin it around so i can see what the fuck I'm doing and I had somehow managed to hook it not only twisted but I bent one of the hooks somehow and it was clamped shut so tight it wouldn't let the clasp pop open. How in the bloody hell I managed this is still unknown(though I am determined to figure this out).  Since I was too damn lazy to find something to bend it back open with I had the oh so brilliant idea to take it off like a shirt. Stupid move. The clasps got tangled in my hair while I was pulling it off and since I can't see the top and back of my head(dumbass me spun the bra back the right way for some reason...I think I had a brain fart and thought I was putting it on...not too sure on that one).  So now not only can I not get the damn clasp open to take it off but its stuck in my hair. Great. After a 10 minute battle with the fuckin thing I finally get it out of my hair and off. Im missing some hair and have a bent bra but I'm now dressed and ready for bed yay!  Now if only I could actually get some sleep things would be just fucking peachy!  And just for an added laugh at my expense in my frustration I put my pants on backwards when I was getting dressed *sigh*.  I give up, I'm going to find a cheesy horror movie to watch and lay down. Hopefully worm will stay asleep until at least 1 and I'll get some time to relax if nothing else.
So for now I bid you g'night. As always comments are always welcome and please share my page with your friends.
Please excuse my typos my smart phone is pretty dumb and I don't have the brain to catch all of my mistakes lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment