Monday, June 25, 2012

Epic grossness...

So one of my favorite parts of the day is after the older kids go to bed.  Not because they have driven me to the point of insanity but because me and Mr Worm take a bath together. It helps me unwind from the day and it helps him relax and sleep a little better,when he sleeps that is.  It also gives us some one on one time and skin to skin contact.  After tonight I'm not too sure we will be doing it again for awhile though.

So around 9pm I got the bath ready as usual and me and Worm got in, I got him all washed up and he usually nurses while we are are in there, this is my trick to get him to go to sleep for a few hours mwahahahahaha!  Anyway, he finished nursing and I sat him up and burped him and then I sat him on my stomach with him resting his back and head on my legs sitting up.  He was looking around and I was talking to him when I heard his tummy make a noise.  I looked right at him and said "please don't poop on mommy!"  As soon as the words came out of my mouth he got this tiny little half smile on his cute little face and I KNEW what he was doing.  I lifted him up to put him on the diaper I had laying on the floor next to his clothes for when we got out of the bath and of course as soon as I lifted him up he shit all over me!  He was covered from asshole to ankle in poop, he got it all over my stomach and ladybits, it was floating in the water so it was in my hair before I got him sat down and myself stood up, it was EVERYWHERE!!!  So I laid him down on the towel and drained the water from the tub, and of course as the tub is draining he decided to finish his huge crap all over the towel and then proceed to kick his feet and spread it all over himself some more.  I got the shower started and washed him again then I grabbed a new towel and laid him in his bouncy chair all wrapped up and showered myself, once I felt clean again I got out and we went to the bedroom to get dressed and wouldn't you know I opened his towel and the little shit peed all over me.  I got him dressed and went back to shower AGAIN.  Got out and dressed and he started to fuss so I picked him up and he burped...ya, you guessed it...I had a little pool of by recycled breastmilk in between my boobs.  I washed up and got him to sleep finally.  I think I am going to go to bed here soon and pray he sleeps for a little while, the water needs time to heat up again because that last shower was kind of cold.

As always comments are always welcome and please share my page with your friends <3

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, definitely feeling bad for you on this one, yeah ill admit i actually Lol'd on this one but I do feel your pain.... Devilish little guy, definitely your son ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EPIC. Kaden will be proud. Lololololol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad yall found it amusing...at least someone finds it funny...this is one of those moments I wont find funny till later...much much later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry but i laughed. i'm in a shitty mood, so i thought maybe a smile, but no, i actually laughed a little. sorry i know it's gross and i feel for you, truly. in your shoes, i'd have been gagging till my eyes watered out of my head. but i still laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *giggles* sorry but your life reminds me sooo much of my own.. haha you know.. youve heard ;) i have thankfully not been crapped on in a bath.. i have had the crap in the shower.. and all 4 of my kids have been crapped on by at least one of their siblings.. with the girls makenzie crapped in the tub.. with the boys zachary lol.. but yea.. and i read your bad day and yep.. i know that one too.. oh man.. it does get easier.. well thats what im told ;)

    ReplyDelete