Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The good and the bad...

So theres this Sears Outlet place up the street that has AWESOME deals on clothes that me and my mom went to today.  Today was get a piece of clothing free day (if you have a Kmart rewards card) so we went up there to see what we could find.  Between the 2 of us we got 2 shirts for each one of my older kids, 2 outfits for Worm and we both got a shirt for ourselves, retail would have been well over $90 but we walked out for under $30!  I am in love with this store!!  I plan on heading over there this weekend to pick up a few things for the kids for next school year and maybe a few things for myself too lol.

Tonight I was being lazy and didn't want to cook so we went to the Wendy's over by Walmart on Battlefield,  typically I don't have too much of a problem with them getting my order right.  Tonight they totally fucked it up though.  I ordered 2 Jr bacon cheeseburgers, a veggie burger, a large fry and a chili cheese fry.  Out of all that the only damn things they got right were the fucking fries!  They gave me a cheeseburger deluxe and 2 chicken sandwiches.  Ok, no big deal, I'll go in and have them fix it.  I got my food came home, bit into my veggie burger and the morons that made my food just took the fuckin burger off of a sandwich and gave it to me!  I damn near gagged from the taste of dead animal grease in my mouth!  Needless to say, I am NOT happy!  So I ate my fries and drank my smoothie...healthy huh?

Well, Mr. Worm is asleep and I think I am going to try to do the same since sleep is hard to come by here lately.  He seems to be going through a growth spurt and wants to nurse ever hour or so.  Tomorrow I will be talking about all the goofy things he does.  I'm sure some of you will get a good laugh out of it lol.

As always comments are always welcome and please share my page with your friends.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment