Saturday, July 14, 2012

Vaccinations the never ending debate...

I know this is a hot topic and a touchy subject but I'm going to give my opinion on it like it or not.
There are studies out there that supposedly link some vaccinations to autism and its scaring parents so they don't want to get their kids vaccinated. Then there are the parents that say they don't want Jr getting pumped full of god knows what chemicals. And finally you have the religious people that opt out for religious purposes. In my opinion the only people that have a half ass legit reason to opt out are those with religious reason. The rest of you are morons. Lets start with the autism thing. For every one study that links autism to vaccinations there are 10 that disprove it. The reason there has been a rise in cases of autism is because they broadened the spectrum not because Jr got a shot to prevent him from getting a possibly life threatening illness.
To those of you that don't want to pump Jr full of chemicals, what the fuck do you think you are doing every time you feed him?!  All the bull shit that companies put into the food we eat every day and your going to worry about a shot to prevent your kid from getting some horrible disease? Really?!  Shut the fuck up!  Even if you feed them organic food you are still giving them water which has chemicals in it. Hell letting them breathe is putting chemicals into their bodies with all the pollution in the air!
To the ones of you that don't vaccinate for religious reasons. Good for you for following what your religion deems appropriate. But I would still have my kids vaccinated because I would hate for my child to meet God too soon because I didn't want to give them a shot that could prevent it.
The reason not many of the kids that aren't vaccinated aren't getting these illnesses is because those of us that do vaccinate our kids. Its the herd effect. Unfortunately there are so many kids that aren't vaccinated now, and the numbers are steadily rising, that it won't be long before we start seeing these things make a comeback and kids are going to start dying. The few can't protect the many for long. Sadly, parents are arguing that these diseases are eradicated and that there isn't even the slimmest possibility that we are going to see a rise in cases of them.  Sorry sweetie but you are oh so wrong on that one too.  The reason we don't see kids, or adults, with these things is because WE VACCINATE!! The medical industry has done everything they can to protect us from these things and now all you morons refuse to do it.  Don't get me wrong, I don't exactly trust the medical field when it comes to a lot of things and I damn sure don't go running to the doctor every time one of my kids gets the sniffles, nor do I trust the government fully(and that's who funded all the trials of these vaccinations) but I can put aside all of my mistrusts and get my kids shots that will prevent them from suffering with illnesses that could kill them or seriously fuck them up and cause them to suffer for the rest of their lives.  These shots have been around for years and years, some were around when my dad was a child, and he's 51!  Haven't seen any adverse effects from them in all this time have we?  Kids weren't getting diagnosed with autism all the time back then were they?  Maybe it isn't the shots after all?  Honestly, and this may piss some of you off, and if I do I am truly sorry because I know this is a sensitive subject, but I don't think that a of of the kids that are diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, autism, ODD and the number of other mental disorders that they have now, truly have it.  I think it's an easy way to explain Jr's bad behavior and the parent's lack of discipline.  It's easier to medicate them than it is to correct a bad behavior.  Am I saying that this is the case all the time, absolutely not, but I think that it is a very common occurrence.  My oldest has been diagnosed with ADHD, ODD, anxiety and mild depression.  OK, I'll agree with the ADHD because I see how he acts, I see all the classic signs of it.  I will agree with the anxiety because I see it in him.  Depression, maybe, he's had a rough start to life and he's a lot like his father, who sees the negative in everything and has no idea how to handle it.  ODD?  Not hardly.  ODD is a nice way of saying that your child is stubborn if they do not truly have it.  My son doesn't have ODD, hes exactly like his parents, stubborn as all hell and won't listen to a damn thing unless you answer 100000000000 questions as to why.  Another reason I know he doesn't have it is because a child with ODD does not comply easily when they don't want to do what they are being told to do, or will do what they want to regardless of consequences.  My son will do what he is told to most of the time, its when he is in a bad mood that he CHOOSES not to.  He's a CHILD and I can't, and don't, expect him to be perfect or good all the time.  That's what parents don't understand, kids are going to be kids, they are going to push limits and get into trouble for no other reason than to see how far they can go before mom or dad has had enough.  It's all part of being a kid!  Parents expect their kids to act like little adults at very young ages now and that's part of why they are rebelling.  LET THEM BE KIDS PEOPLE!!!  OK, so I went a bit off topic there, please forgive me.
I am off here to watch my kids run around the yard like little heathens and get dirty.
As always comments are always welcome and please share my page with your friends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment