Thursday, July 5, 2012

2 hours later...

Well, its been 2 hours since my last update and the boys are still cleaning their room...well supposed to be anyway...miss priss finally figured out that I'm more stubborn than she is(woohoo!) and has her room almost finished and i have managed to get worm to sleep and get a load of laundry and a load of dishes started AND my living room is almost finished!  I stopped to make the kids lunch but then I thought about it and decided to wait because none of them have said anything about being hungry yet and I'm scared if i stop them they won't start again. So here I sit debating on what to do. My goal for today....keep what little sanity I have left and get the living room and bathroom cleaned. Half way there baby! Well...sort of...
Im off again to clean...as always comments are always welcome and please share my page with your friends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment